If you have a general inquiry, an impossibly interesting idea, or would like to contribute/collaborate, send Kara (editor + owner) a note! / email@example.com
Contributions & Submissions / Before you submit!
Thanks for considering us to publish your work! Please read the following guidelines first.
- We are looking for new photographers and illustrators.
- We are looking for writers who’d like to publish a new or existing essay in our magazine. Keep the following in mind:
- We're not about clickbait or hyperbole. We don't share one-off events in print or publish lists of the top ten trendiest brunch spots. We publish immersive, thoughtful stories, interviews, essays, recipes poetry, and curated guides that represent Minnesota and our communities in a genuine way.
- Subject matter is broad, though correlates with a theme for every issue. 2018 themes: Vision, Curiosity, Identity, & Possibility. Some examples of our content would be maker/artist interviews, recipes using local, seasonal ingredients, and tales of exploration, innovation, or growth in our own communities.
- We sometimes re-publish essays that have previously appeared online – feel free to send us a link to your piece. If you’d like to write a new piece for us, please include some references.
- We are also always looking for guest editors of our monthly newsletter. If you’d like to share your favorite local goodies and spots with our audience, please get in touch.